There’s a million and a half sales happening right now. Shopbop adds new markdowns (how cute is this?!) daily and Net-a-Porter’s now offering an extra 20% off sale items. (I scored this Isabel Marant dress for 60%!) Then, of course, there’s the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that has ridiculous deals on brand spanking new, fabulous fall things like these ankle boots that I’m about to buy.
But, for today, I’m focusing on one very special sale: The Outnet Clearance Sale. The Outnet already has amazing deals (60% off these!) but this sale takes it to another level. You can score up to 85% off here. You’ll find both adorable summer things and an assortment of fall goodies, too. This kind of sale is a rare occurrence so you want to take advantage while you can. Here, a quick hit list of the best buys.
The Hit List
- I own this little tunic and love it. It’s now under $100.
- Cashmere sweaters rarely go on sale. When they do, stock up!
- This is the kind of dress I live in right now. It’s under $75!
- Wishing they had this pretty pink dress in my size.
- Fall will be here before you know it. Invest in a good coat.
- These Isabel Marant ballet flats couldn’t be any cuter.
- How cute will this leather skirt be in the fall? Just add a pair of ankle boots and a cozy sweater.
- This little lace tee is under $75.