One thing is for sure: this Fourth of July is going to look a lot different than in years past. You may be celebrating at home or perhaps you’re thinking about venturing out – either way, it’s America’s birthday and, despite the dark state of things of late, there’s still cause for pulling out the red, white, and blue.
I will be spending the Fourth with my family and even though it will just be our tiny little group, I’m still planning on pulling out the festive stops for the day. (Think of it as manifesting a little hope that things are going to turn around soon.) I’m planning ahead and in doing so have come across all kinds of fun finds for the Fourth – from easy dresses (love this one and 100% buying this one) and tops (just add white jeans!) to statement earrings and other accessories. Below, a hit list with my favorites. Scroll down to shop the full edit.
- This little red number is cute! Just add some simple sandals.
- This top is 60% off and so perfect for the Fourth.
- I love the idea of this little bag with simple white tee and jeans. (Also: this bandana tied around my ponytail!)
- I love a good jumpsuit.
- I love this cotton dress. Add a festive pair of red earrings and maybe a straw bag and out the door you go.
- This red mini is so cute and on sale!
- Easy outfit idea: all white with these fun bright red earrings. (Bonus: they’re on sale!)
- More than likely what I’ll be wearing: this tee.
- Stars! The blue version of the top would totally work for the Fourth.
- How fab are the sleeves on this red top? I would wear it with super high-waisted jeans, either in a faded blue wash or white.
- The perfect Fourth of July swimsuit.
- This blue easy-breezy style from H&M is a great buy.
- If you’re really feeling extra festive, this dress will do.