We may be halfway through the month of July (where did the time go?) but there’s still plenty of time left to soak up all the goodness that summer has to offer – including the sales! The summer sales are in full force (do not miss this one) at the moment, with all kinds of fab finds (my dress, for example) marked way, way down. But they won’t be that way for long. Fall merchandise is slowly making its way in which means the summer sales will soon be making their way out. In other words: make your sale scores now while you still can.
Below, a quick hit list of my favorite sale selections. Scroll down to shop them all.
- The Moda sale is kind of crazy. There are so many good things to see! I’m currently eyeing this linen dress, these earrings (obsessed!), and this classic button-down shirt.
- This sequin dress (70% off!) could not be more perfect for a holiday party or New Year’s Eve!
- Need a new pair of sandals? I love that these can be dressed up or down.
- I found a number of great things – for both summer and fall – in this sale. (This top is already headed my way.)
- I could not love this gown more. It’s playful and perfectly feminine.
- These kitten-heel sandals are totally adorable and so perfect for summer.
- This Staud bag is 60% off this weekend!
- NAP’s sale now up to 80% off! I’ve scored lots of goodies here, including this cozy sweater I plan on wearing pretty much year-round.
- Looking for a new summer bag? This mini from Hereu is adorable and marked 40% off right now.
- This cashmere sweater is every bit as cozy as it looks. Buy it now and wear it well into fall.
- This Johanna Ortiz dress is a fun summer find and it’s currently 75% off!
- I love these jeans!
- If I had a wedding to attend soon or a black-tie something, I would definitely be buying this gorgeous gown.
- Under $100: these, this,this, these, and these