The last week of January is here. If you caught this post then you know I’m not so sad to see the end. I always welcome February with open arms. What do I love so much about February? There’s just something decidedly refreshing about it. This is when I really start to feel like I’m settled into a new year (read: I’m finally no longer writing 2017 on everything) and things just feel less, well, blah. There’s finally some light at the end of winter’s long tunnel. Signs of spring have started to pop up in stores in the form of breezy tops with dainty floral prints and super chic sandals. And then, of course, there’s Valentine’s Day. The lovey-dovey holiday is one of my favorites. Heart-shaped everything, candy and chocolate overload (these are my guilty pleasure), and, of course, plenty of pink – what’s not to love? In regards to the latter, there’s lots of that going around right now. From streamlined outerwear to oh-so cozy sweaters, pink has never looked so chic.
Below, my favorite pink finds to brighten up your winter wardrobe.
- I love this cozy knit. It’s a perfect shade of barely-there blush. Bonus: it’s on sale! (Love this one, too.)
- I bought these cropped pants a couple of weeks ago and have been wearing them non-stop. The cut is perfect.
- You can’t go wrong with a pair of Gucci mules. The light pink pair would make a great neutral.
- This pink pajama set would make a fun Valentine’s gift.
- If you just want a touch of pink, go for a pair of earrings. Try these and these.
- Pink sneaks, anyone? These are my favorite.
- This shrunken sweatshirt is such a good throw-on top with jeans.
- I sort of think everyone needs a colorful coat. Why not make it a pink one?
- This Ganni knit is one of my very favorites. I love the ribbon detail at the back.
- This gauzy top is a must for your next warm-weather getaway.
- I have these kitten heels in black already. The pink pair might make a great second addition.