If there’s one thing every girl needs in her closet, it’s a hero top. (And not just one, mind you.) The tops I’m talking about are the ones with statement-making details (bell sleeves, one-shoulder silhouettes, bows) that make the entire outfit. They’re what I like to think of as one-and-done pieces that make getting dressed that much easier. Just throw on a pair of jeans and out the door you go.
From splurge-worthy styles to favorites under $50, consider this your hero-top hit list.
- The striped top makes a statement with sleeves. Bonus: it’s under $75.
- Bows, bell-sleeves, and one-shoulder: this top checks all the boxes.
- Monse might just be the queen of hero top land.
- Because one can never have too many stripes – especially when they’re $88.
- Be sure to check out this section on The Outnet. So many good steals there!
- This one-sleeve top is one that would work for the office or a cocktail party.
- If you’re looking to splurge, do it with this Hellessy top.
- This reworked button-down is a uniform favorite.
- J.Crew has no shortage of great options – all under $100! See: here and here.
- I love the shoulder-tie detail on this silk style.
- A pair of statement earrings would add the finishing touch to this wishlist-worthy blouse.
- This go-with-everything shirt is such a steal.
- Under $75 favorites: here and here