Time for another Amazon round-up. Below, my best Prime purchases in the last four weeks.
- The Drop Faux Fur Slippers – The best $39 slippers ever. Super soft and cozy, these slippers are a #WFH essential.
- Living Libations Rose Oil – This oil can technically be used as both a facial cleanser and a moisturizer, I prefer it for the latter. I apply it to my body immediately after getting out of the shower (while my skin is still just slightly damp) and it works like a charm to lock in moisture and leave my skin looking refreshed and dewy. I love that the ingredients are clean and simple and, though I am not normally a huge fan of floral scents, I find the rose scent to be quite lovely.
- Cryo Sticks for Face – I am totally obsessed with these ice globes. They are a miracle worker when I wake up to a tired and puffy face – which is quite often during allergy season. I keep them in the mini-fridge in our bedroom so they stay extra cold. After I have cleansed, I roll these up and down my face (there’s lots of videos on the best ways to do this), paying special attention to my jaw line and underneath my eyes.
- Hiccapop Portable High Chair – This portable highchair is perfect for picnics, even if they’re just in our backyard. I love setting up a little lunch al fresco situation for George. It feels like an activity.
- Jerrybox360 Makeup Organizer – I’m desperately trying to clean and organize my bathroom. In an effort to declutter some of my drawers, I bought this lazy-susan organizer for all of my “extras” (back stock of most-used items and the things I don’t use every single day like body sunscreen) and keep it underneath my sink. I love that it has different compartments and, with adjustable trays, it’s easy to customize the heights to fit a variety of different products.
- Sunday Riley Auto Correct Eye Cream – I am always in search of the next best eye cream and as of a few weeks ago, this one is it. I have noticed a difference as far as depuffing (hooray!) along with a boost in moisture, making concealer look extra smooth and not cakey. It works especially well when combined with a tiny drop of this serum from Joanna Czech.
- Bioeffect Hydrogel Facial Masks – I decided to buy a pack of these masks on a whim one day and so glad I did. My skin looks healthy and happy immediately after using this sheet mask. I have found that it’s especially great for reducing inflammation, while providing my skin with a major hit of moisture. Pro tip: keep them in the fridge.