I have a love-hate relationship with H&M. On the one hand, I can always count on finding some really great steals; but navigating the site isn’t exactly easy (read: overwhelming and so time-consuming). However, when a last-minute trip to the H&M store led me to this adorable little white top ($39!) I’m wearing, I decided to muster up the strength and do a quick online perusal to see what other goodies I could find.
Here, your hit list with the best buys at H&M right now.
- Obsessed with this top. It’s part of my fall everyday uniform.
- Say hello to these slip-ons.
- This is a chic coat option for fall.
- Fall may be over but a pair of $25 sandals is hard to beat.
- If you need to re-stock your sweater collection, check out this one and this one.
- Every closet needs a statement-making leopard coat. (There’s also this one.)
- I ordered this polka-dot dress. I think it will be a great go-to with flats or heels.
- These cashmere pants (love the camel color!) are just what I want to wear when lounging around on a lazy Sunday.
- Pink lady.
- I’ve been wearing this sweatshirt all week. I love it.
- If you’re feeling green, this pleated dress is perfect for a party.
- The perfect little white top. (Also see: this one and this one)