What a (long) weekend! The thing about Fourth of July falling on a Tuesday is that it sort of feels like today should be Monday. The good news? It’s definitely not Monday. (Read: two more days and it’s the weekend again!) Though I know we’re all feeling a little down that the holiday is over and getting back into the swing of things today isn’t going to be easy, we can all be happy about that one thing: it’s not Monday.
One way to cure those post-holiday blues? Scoring these shoes for 60% off. Or these. Any maybe these, too? From summer sandals to a pair of boots you can wear straight through fall, the selection of shoes on sale right now is A+. (If you haven’t checked out the shoes in Modas O’s sale, do so immediately.) I’ve narrowed down the list to my favorite buys. Here, 11 perfect pairs you don’t want to miss.
- Thanks to Neimans’ Last Call Sale, these Loeffler Randall sandals are now under $100.
- Because you can’t go wrong with a pair of go-with-everything strappy black heels. (These are also worth a look!)
- I can’t seem to resist a velvet bow. These sandals are elegant and go with everything.
- Lots of Golden Goose sneaks on sale – including my favorite pair!
- How fun are these?
- These pointy-toe ballet flats are chic and totally timeless.
- These slides are so good. They’re a perfect pair to throw on with jeans in the fall.
- I have these sandals in three colors. They’re such a good buy – especially on sale!
- When else might you score a pair of Prada feather slides for 50% off?
- So, so many good pairs on sale here. Filter by your size and go to town.
- Who’s the lucky size 7 that gets to snag a pair of these Rag & Bone boots for 50% off?