I love a Shopbop sale and the timing for this one simply couldn’t have been better. Thanks to this week’s big cold front, it actually feels like fall outside which makes buying all the fall and winter things a lot more fun. And to add to that fun, all those things can currently be found on sale. You’ll find everything from wardrobe essentials like cozy knits (obsessed with this one and this one) and the perfect camel coat to party-ready pieces (this dress and this top ) that would come in very handy for holiday festivities. I even managed to score some great gifts (like this!) l
Here, a hit list of the best buys.
- I have this sweater in white. I love it so much (it’s so soft!) that I’m definitely buying it in black.
- A great camel coat is a must-have for a girl. I love this one and this one.
- I ordered these jeans last month. They’re so good – super comfortable and a perfect fit!
- These pajamas would make a great holiday gift.
- This one-shoulder dress is one you can wear year-round.
- If you’re after something sparkly for the holiday, check out this dress.
- If you’re after a new pair of boots, this pair is a great option for under $150.
- This cashmere sweater looks so cozy.
- I kind of love this top. It would add a festive touch with jeans for a holiday party.
- These mules are super cute.
- There’s lots of fun earrings on sale. Check out these, these (under $50!), and these.
- These pants are one of my favorite pairs. They’re high-waisted and cropped just right.
- Since I’m headed to the beach next month, I wouldn’t mind picking up a new suit or two. I love this one and this one.