LEFT: KAIN Sleeveless Top // CLUB MONACO Shorts // FALLON “Aloof” Cuff // CHARLES PHILLIP Slippers // UNIQLO Dress MIDDLE: PLIA Clutch // BISCUIT Earrings // TORY BURCH Pajamas // VELEVET T-Shirt // LULU FROST Bangle // NASTY GAL Sunglasses RIGHT: EMMA COOK Shorts // MADEWELL Sandals // J.CREW Eyelet Top // GORJANA Ring // PAUL & JOE Jeans
I love it when I can kick Monday off with one of these posts. I had all of these goodies rounded up for you, and then it got even better – Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale started over the weekend. What I love most about this sale is that it’s not all summery stuff (though there are plenty of those goodies, too). You’ll find fall and winter pieces – like this leather jacket or a pair of these boots! – that’ll last you all year long. So, in addition to all of those steals you see up there – which, by the way, you can simply click on to shop! – I’ve got a list here of my favorites from the Anniversary Sale, too.
- This Rebecca Minkoff trench coat is too good to be true. I love the mix of materials. Those leather sleeves!
- You should peruse the entire Vince section. Talk about year-round pieces – this poncho and this cashmere sweater will do the trick. I’ve also got my eye on this silky blouse. These are the kinds of things
- These J Brand jeans were some of my favorites last fall. The coated finish makes it look like leather!
- It’s the perfect time to stock up on my favorite workout wear . These running pants and a new pair of kicks, too.
- I can’t forget about the beauty section. This trio from Nars is already on its way to me, and I’m thinking about splurging on this package from La Mer.