TGIF. I’m signing off for the week but leaving you with a hit list of some really good sale scores. Below, 18 things I’d like to add (if I haven’t already like I did with these and this) to my cart this weekend. Hurry. They’ll be gone before you know it.
(Worth noting: You can score an EXTRA 15% off Moda’s sale with the code 15XSALE.)
- Swiss dots and a sweetheart neckline – this swimsuit is cute.
- A very cute wicker tote bag.
- Such a chic top.
- These pants are the most perfect weight for summer. I love the wider leg and the cropped length.
- I am all about a chic hat. This one is fab.
- Size up but these pants are really one of my favorite buys.
- Another chic top. I plan to wear this with white jeans now and then straight into fall with blue denim and knit skirts.
- If you are attending a wedding somewhere tropical, check out this number.
- I love a cotton t-shirt dress – especially one with a collar.
- Love this bikini.
- Who doesn’t love a new pair of sunglasses? These are on sale.
- Brighter is better here.
- A perfect spring, summer, and fall top. Just add denim
- A well-made basic that I will love for years and years.
- Lady in red.
- I feel like I have mentioned this one-piece a million times but I just love it so.
- A top that’s basic but not boring. I love the square neck line.
- The chicest button-down. Size up.