If ever there was a time to score some deal, holiday shopping it is. There’s nothing better than crossing some gifts (stocking stuffer for my husband and plenty of these for the hostesses) off your list early – especially if there’s a 25% discount involved. See below for everything you need to know to get shopping.
- Something for the hostess: A good bottle of vino or bubbly is always a go-to. This year, I’m going to adding a special touch with these adorable wine totes.
- Something with sparkle: This red glitter clutch would do the trick.
- Something for the party: This dress. I love it.
- Something for the bar: A pair of polka-dots, if you please.
- Something for the stocking: These bluetooth speakers are just $60 and would make ideal stocking stuffers.
- Something for yourself: I love a good bow. I’m going to pair this top with leather pants to give it some edge.
- Something red: I already snatched up this cozy turtleneck.
- Something under $100: Pajamas are one of my favorite gifts to give (and receive). I love this swiss-dot print on this pair.
- Something for yourself: A classic shirt updated with a stripe of subtle sparkle.
- Something for the baby: How precious are these?
- Something for him: I purchased a pair of these for my hubby yesterday. Just a little something to get him in the holiday spirit.
- Something to keep you warm: Staying warm is better done in a pink parka.