Whether you’re finishing up last minute gift shopping or just doing a little weekend browsing, be sure not to miss the Theory sale that’s happening right now. Theory happens to be one of my favorite brands so when they have a sale, I’m all over it. Chic and refined basics are their speciality – think: tailored blazers, LBDs, leather jackets, classic button-down shirts, and your best-fitting tees. And a whole lot more, too. The good news is that this sale has all those bases covered.
- This little dress is my favorite thing in the entire sale.
- I love a good graphic when it comes to winter sweaters. (It would be especially pretty paired with these winter-white pants.)
- So, this one is still a splurge but it’s oh-so-good.
- How about a jumpsuit?
- If you’re looking for a last minute gift, this leather notebook is really fab.
- If they have your size left in this or this, just do it.
- This flirty leather skirt works year-round but would be especially cute with tights and a pair of booties right now.
- Plaid pants? Yes, please.
- You can never have too many of these. (Or these.)
- This winter-white jacket does the layering for you.
- Pair this cozy sweater dress with a pair of tights and boots for a night out this winter.
P.S. If you’re shopping for your man, there’s a sale for that, too.