Happy Wednesday. Shopbop is getting me over the mid-week slump with a surprise sale. They added tons and tons of new things (this and these) while giving some old favorites additional markdowns (this hot pink mini is now 50% off!). Be sure to check out the coats section as you can find some great deals on winter-wear in there. (I’m eyeing this 40%-off Vince jacket.)
I’ve done a little perusing myself and created a list of 12 (plus more in the slideshow!) things you can’t miss…
- Under $100: This blazer. I can’t think of anything more classic the a tailored navy jacket like this one. You’ll wear it all. the. time.
- I just added this poncho to my cart. It will be a go-to with jeans and boots this fall.
- While the temperatures are still warm enough for open-toe shoes, these sandals are the ticket.
- Pair this dress with black tights and you’re all set for your holiday party.
- These ballet flats are ones I’ll wear all the time and they’re under $100.
- When it comes to basics, Vince is my go-to. This sweater dress is an ideal layering piece!
- This white shirt is perfectly simple but that ruffle adds an extra detail that makes it worthy of a party top.
- If you’re looking for a budget-buy winter coat, this one, this one, and this one are both under $100.
- This wrap coat looks so, so cozy and the best part is that it would work with a casual look or something dressier. (Speaking of wrap coats, this one is on sale, too.
- This skirt is going to be perfect festive touch for holiday parties. I’m pairing mine with cozy sweater. (P.S. It comes in a dress version, too.)
- Speaking of festive, take a peek at this Zac Posen dress. It’s still pricey but it is 70% off…
- These budget-friendly ankle booties come in a spectrum of colors. Take your pick.
(P.S. For even more sale goodies, check out Kate Spade’s secret 75% off sale!)