Hip. Hip. Hip. Hooray. It’s about time! Shopbop is hosting a little Friends & Fam sale and offering 25% off any purchase with the code FAMILY25. That means that for the next three days you can score a deal on all of those things you’ve had on your fall wish list but have yet to add to your closet. (For me, that’s things like this, this, and these.) Three days only. Go for it.
Here, a few things you can’t miss…:
- Temperatures are dropping and you’re probably starting to focus on fall coats. Now is the time to scoop one (or two) up. For something tailored, opt for this or this (love the red!). f you like a classic toggle-coat then look no further then right here. For something equally as functional that you’ll wear forever and ever (I know this because I own it in camel), this hooded one from Vince is the ticket.
- Extra cold weather where you live? This Mackage coat will you keep you warm – and chic.
- If you’ve already got your brown and black boots covered, then why not a pair of blue ones? I love the sapphire-blue hue of this pair.
- It’s officially sweater season. I’m in the mood to pile on the chunky knits. I’m pretty sure that Vince (this one and this one!) has the best sweater selection out there.
- When it comes to flats, I’m usually all about sneakers or ballet flats. However, there’s something about these shiny oxfords that have me smitten.
- These are a little trendy, I know. But I love them.
- Winter white is always a good idea. Get your fix with this cozy sweater or this coat.
- I love Anine Bing’s new line of sunnies. This pair is my favorite.
- Leather pants are a must-have this time of year. If you already have black, then opt for a second pair in a moody, fall hue like this one.
- I could love in this poncho all season long.
- Nothing like a heavy dose of pink to brighten up the grayest winter day.
- Feelin’ extra cozy about this Milly sweater dress.
- The holidays are around the corner. I usually add my touches of red through my accessories. This pair of adorable ankle-strap flats would be perfect.
- Speaking of the holidays…how about a feathered party skirt? Yes, please.
- I’ve become a little obsessed with the idea of a pastel coat. I’m eyeing this one and this one.