After spending the last few days in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, I’m officially craving cold weather. It was so refreshing to experience fall temperatures (including a couple mornings with snowflakes!), see leaves changing colors, and cozy up by fires. Unfortunately, Dallas feels nothing like that, and the trees here are certainly not changing color – not yet, at least. Until fall arrives in Big D, I can at least shop for it, right?
Perfect timing. Just when I’m craving sweaters (this one) and a new coat (this one or this one), Shopbop announces their Friends and Family sale. The sale starts today and runs through Thursday. Three full days! All you have to do is enter INTHEFAMILY25 and you’ll receive 25% off your purchase. Just like that.
Here’s what you need to check out:
- Nothing says fall like the return of leather. This top looks just like the real deal – minus the hefty price tag!
- With plenty of grey winter days ahead, a coat like this one or this one is all you need to brighten things up.
- Holiday shopping? I am going to be stocking up on these for Christmas gifts for my girlfriends.
- Speaking of gifts, pajamas from Three J are never a bad idea.
- My weekend in the mountains had be wishing for a fur vest. This faux option will do the trick.
- I think now may be the time to pull the trigger on a new pair of earrings. I’ve had my eye on this pair and this pair.
- I am totally into the winter white look this year. This dress from Tibi is exactly what I’m looking for.
- These boots. Over-the-knee, yes please.