This is it: Shopbop’s last big sale of the summer. They’ve added tons of new things (this leather jacket is a must-buy) plus increased the markdowns on some favorites. Note: definitely don’t miss the denim sale. From white jeans (because no one follows the “Labor Day” rule anymore) to the best of the blues, there’s tons of good markdowns here. Check out some of my sale favorites here – and scroll through the slideshow for more!
Here’s what you can’t miss…
- I love this pouch. I think it would make such a cute birthday gift.
- It’s easy to get into a routine of only wearing blue jeans. These pants are a super cute alternative.
- This jacket is the perfect piece for transitioning from summer to fall.
- This pair of Dannijo sparklers are just the thing that LBD needs.
- Good things come to those who wait: these fringe sandals are now 50% off!
- I love this creamy neutral sweater for fall.
- This simple and sweet dress (60% off!) is perfect for the office.
- This might look like a summer sweater, but I actually think it would be fab paired with some skinny pants around the holidays.
- Need some fun jewels? Almost all of the KJL pieces are under $100.
- You can’t go wrong with a simple, strapless cocktail dress – especially in that color!
- These t-shirt dresses have become my very favorites. They’re super comfy and easy to throw on – not to mention, a perfect piece for traveling!
- Who says faded blue jeans are for summer only? I love the wash (and the cut!) of this pair. They would be perfect paired with a chunky grey sweater this fall.
- I can’t get enough of Clare V.’s pouches. When they go on sale, I’m all in.
- These are some of the softest pajama pants I own. Just thinking about them makes me want to curl up in bed.
- Who’s the lucky lady that’ll snag these adorable ballet flats?