Sales haven’t stopped yet. Today, Shopbop not only increased markdowns to 70% off some items (my beloved K. Jacques sandals are now under $100!), but they also added lots and lots of new goodies (including these boots and this fab trench coat!) to the sale. This sale is absolutely worth a look if you have a second or two to spare.
Here’s what you can’t miss:
- A wear-all-the-time leather jacket is always a yes.
- Leather pants? Right here.
- I love sweaters that work more like a tunic. This one is perfect for wearing over my leather leggings.
- I think these heels are super chic. Too bad they’re out of my size.
- I’m obsessed with this new-to-me knitwear line. Their sweaters are super cozy. And now they’re on sale, too. I’m going to snatch up this one and this one.
- Even on sale, these sparkly earrings are still pricey – but oh, so good.
- I’m still eyeing Tibi’s party skirt. The pine green color screams holiday.
- Under $100: this pair of strappy sandals that would be ideal for holiday parties and so on.
- Speaking of holiday parties…a statement necklace from Dannijo is always a good extra.
- This bell-sleeve dress I’ve been eyeing is now on sale. Yippee.
- So is this fringe-y skirt…
- Holiday gifting? There’s even some great books (this one and this one) that are now marked down.
- These sweet little studs would make for a perfect present, too.
- My favorite booties (in black or grey) are now marked down.