Hip hip hooray. This Tuesday brings us yet another Shopbop sale. They’ve marked down hundreds (!) of new items (one of which is this little white Tibi dress I’ve been eyeing). If you’re looking for a spring wardrobe refresh, this is most certainly the sale to shop.
Here’s what you can’t miss:
- Everyone needs a good pair of black and white heels. The texture on these makes them even better.
- Speaking of heels, these are a closet staple. I’d wear these pretty much year-round here.
- This skirt would work for the office, and it also makes for an excellent party skirt.
- Here it is: the most perfect black leather jacket.
- Who’s got weddings on the calendar? This pale pink dress would make for a perfect guest-of look. Or, go for more of a punch and try this flamingo-pink number.
- I love this little striped tee. The cheetah-print addition is a nice update.
- ‘Tis the season. Now would be a good time to stock up on your white denim. I’m particularly fond of this relaxed-skinny style.
- You know what else the warm weather brings? Pool time. I’d love to add this reversible bikini to my closet.
- One of my all-time favorite Equipment styles – white or black, take your pick!