It’s about that time. Shopbop’s sale just got even better. They’ve upped the markdowns (this gorgeous leather jacket is now 60% off), and they’ve added all sorts of newness to the sale. For example, remember my beloved Matilde boots I mentioned yesterday? Yep. Now on sale! Considering that these are the kind of boots one wears forever and ever, scoring them on sale is the icing on the cake. There’s plenty more where that came from, too.
Here’s what you need to check out:
- Just added! Leather leggings that are pretty much perfect. (I kind of love this cropped pair, too.)
- Talk about a steal. This sweet little mini rings in at $40.
- You all know how much I love sneakers, and Supergas pretty much top that list. I’m thinking a pink pair would make a pretty adorable Valentine’s gift for somebody…
- Everyone needs a classic pair of black ballet flats. These fit the bill.
- … but if you’re really wanting color, then go with these pretties.
- While we’re on the subject of classics, this Rag & Bone blazer is a must-have for anyone looking for a timeless jacket. This one works, too.
- Spring is a-comin’… an LWD like this one is a good thing to have in your closet.
- Speaking of dresses, I’ve had this one in “my hearts” forever. It might be time to pull the trigger.
- Lookin’ for leopard? This is the ticket.
Scroll through to shop my favorites: