Time for your Tuesday (sale) treat! In honor of the upcoming holiday, Otte has just kicked off their annual 4th of July sale. What makes this one so good? ALL the sale merchandise is an additional 40% off (!) the already-reduced price. All of it. No exclusions. Here’s an example: this adorable little shift dress I’ve been eyeing is now 50% off. There’s also this little white dress that’s kind of perfect. Or for a serious steal: you can score these espadrilles for $16. Just enter the code HAPPY4TH when you check out and you’re all set. The only catch? The deal is only good until this Thursday. Run, don’t walk!
The Hit List
- This breezy top is the epitome of summer ease.
- Jackets like this one and this one are timeless. Such great buys!
- So simple, so chic.
- Who’s the lucky lady who wears a size 9? These boots are killer.
- I’ve mentioned this happy yellow dress on the blog before. Now, it’s 70% off.
- This embroidered dress is so pretty and such a classic.
- The perfect pair of wedges for a summer wedding.
- I’m seriously considering adding this blue and white cutie my closet.
- A Fourth of July favorite.
- This one-shoulder dress has a romantic feel. Perfect for a summer wedding!
- Grab this top in time for the 4th of July! Note: I also love it in white.
Image via Pinterest