The only thing that could make the start of summer even better? Net-a-Porter’s super sale. Seriously. This is one I wait for all year long. Why? Because I can find things like this fab dress for 50% off. Seriously. This sale has so many summer goodies. You can score deals on everything from the cutest tunics (love this one) to breezy summer dresses to a pair of sandals you’ll wear all summer long. You know those adorable scalloped swimsuits from Marysia that everyone loves right now? On sale! (This one is definitely coming home to me.) There’s even some white denim marked down. Like I said: good stuff. Run. Don’t walk.
- This dress would make an adorable Fourth of July option.
- Turquoise earrings. $57. Go.
- This one-piece is like the little black dress of the swimsuit world.
- A good pair of printed shorts are hard to find. These are perfect.
- This classic tote is worth the investment.
- The sandal selection is out of control. Say hello to this pair.
- I’ll be wearing this top all summer long.
- Paired with the right accessories, this breezy dress would totally work for a summer wedding.
- Scallops + stripes. Done and done.
- This gauzy white dress is my favorite kind of pool coverup.
- These pom-pom sandals are practically screaming for a party.
- This cute thing would work as a coverup by the pool or an easy dress for cocktails.
- Under $100: my favorite denim shorts, this super fun clutch, and this peachy bikini (I have it and love it).
Image via Shot by Gio