While the J.Crew and Shopbop (did you see this cutie is now 30% off?) sales are aplenty, it’s a rare day that one of my favorite home and decor shops, Furbish Studio, starts marking things down. Today is that day! They have markdowns on everything from rugs to tableware (a set of these are a must) to fun, gift-y things. Best part? For today only, you can enter the code EXTRA30 at checkout and you’ll get an additional 30% off your purchase. How’s that for an extra special sale?
Here’s what you can’t miss…
- Whether for yourself or a gift, you can’t pass up a set of these.
- I use these placemats all. the. time.
- I think something like this would be adorable in a nursery (or mixed into a gallery wall!).
- A pair of foo dogs (I like the turquoise pair, too) are such a fun accent – not to mention, they make great bookends!
- Waylande Gregory fan? Me too. Check out this, this, and this.
- Got an eclectic vibe going on in your house? Throw a pair of these pillows into the mix!
- If you have any end-of-summer parties coming up, this ice bucket would be a great hostess gift.
- Remember my favorite zebra napkins? On sale!