While I’m on the subject of sales, this one was too good not to post. It looks like Shopbop’s sale just better: they’re offering an extra 25% off all sale items. The markdowns are already pretty fantastic (hello.) but that extra discount makes it seriously good. An extra 25% means you can score these Jenni Kayne hot pink (also available in red!) pants for less than $100. Or how about this Lela Rose dress for 85% off? Or a pair of red shorts that are destined for an adorable Fourth of July ensemble? Yes to all of the above. All you need to do is enter the code 25MORE at checkout. Better hurry though. The offer is only good through Thursday night.
Here’s what you can’t miss:
- I don’t think you can ever have too many pretty white dresses. Scoop this one up for 65% off.
- You know what else I can’t have enough of? Stripes. This striped t-shirt dress has easy summer written all over it.
- A size 7 left? Is that a sign? I think so.
- This is a great time to add a new bikini to your summer wardrobe. I love my Zinke ruffle swimsuit in black. Maybe I should grab the mint one, too? I adore this hot pink option as well!
- Now that this top is 50% off, I think I’ll go ahead and snatch it. I love the crackle print, and the ruffle adds a flirty touch.
- The promo code makes these sandals less than $100. Yes, please.
- I already own this dress in bright blue. It’s one of my go-to’s when I need something comfortable but polished. In other words, the perfect basic. I think I’ll add beige to my closet.
- Speaking of perfect basics, this Theory dress falls into that same category.
- Never could there be a better time to stock up on your favorite denim. I’ll take these, thank you.
- When 3.1 Phillip Lim goes on sale, I pay attention. This navy blue number would be a great wedding guest dress.
- I’ve already told you all this countless times: these Rag & Bone booties are the absolute best boots you’ll ever own. The fact that you can now score them at half the price is reason enough to make the purchase. (The dark brown is also on sale!)
- Three words: Fourth of July.