‘Tis the Wednesday for a sale! And this one is a good one, too. Just in time for spring shopping, DVF is having her Friends and Family sale where you can get 25% off your purchase. Just enter the code FRIENDS25 at checkout!
A few things worth a peek…
- I love kelly green hue on this one! And that floral pattern screams spring. This green one reminds me of something I might wear to a spring garden party.
- I seriously love tassels right now. I especially love them when they’re done in a punchy hue like on this scarf.
- This look proves that matchy-matchy isn’t always so bad.
- This cropped jacket (love the bright blue hue!) is ideal for transitioning from winter to spring.
- While white denim is a must-have for spring/summer, a good pair of white trousers is equally as important. I love this cropped style.
- Speaking of white, this pair of shorts is perfect when you need something a little dressier than your cut-offs.
- If you’re gaga for gingham, check out this black-and-white top.
- This is the kind of classic top (comes in white, too!) you’d wear with everything from a pencil skirt at the office to white denim at cocktail hour.
- If you’re a gal who loves a jumpsuit, this one is a classic. (For a romper, say hello to this one.)