It sort of feels like every day is a sale day at J.Crew. Am I right? That’s a-okay by me because it means I can always count on the ‘Crew for good steals and deals. Case in point: these floral shorts. They’re probably not something I would have paid full-price for because they’re not the kind of thing that I’m going to wear all the time. However, scoring them on sale (under $30!) gave me a good reason to snatch them up. I perused the rest of the current sale and found quite a few other goodies, too. Here, your cheat sheet to the best buys.
- Can you ever have too many little white shirts? Maybe. But I don’t care. I love this one.
- I practically live in J.Crew’s cashmere tees during the fall. They come in a rainbow of colors. I’m stocking up while they’re on sale.
- Another cashmiracle: my favorite v-neck sweaters are currently under $100.
- These sandals are perfect for when you want something comfortable but dressy. Bonus: they’re $89.
- This top takes stripes to another level. I bought the black-and-white one and plan on wearing it to many holiday parties.
- I love this scallop one-piece suit. It’s now under $100. I can save it for next summer.
- I’m still eyeing this little romper. That color is perfection.
- How adorable is this LBD? Super chic and such a classic.
Photos by Kristen Kilpatrick