Today’s sale comes to you from one of my very favorites: Net-a-Porter. Just as the weather starts to heat up (summer. is. coming.), NAP has decided to kick off this mega sale and with deals up to 50% off (including this dress I’ve already added to my cart), you definitely don’t want to miss it.
The beauty of this particular sale is that it’s really a one-stop shop. You can score deals on everything from wardrobe basics like jeans and tees (bought two of these) to dresses (love this one) chic enough for your next summer wedding to new workout gear! Bonus: there’s also loads of really great handbags on sale, too!
I’ve scoured the sale for you and come up with a hit list of the best buys. Keep scrolling to the shop them all.
- I just added this shirt dress to my cart. The detachable belt will give my bump ample room to grow.
- If you’ve been yearning for a new handbag, might I suggest this one?
- So many cute swimsuits on sale here. (Check out this classic black bikini.)
- So simple and so chic.
- This Zimmermann dress is super chic.
- These earrings are under $50! Buy a pair for yourself and one for your favorite friend, too!
- These raffia slides scream summer to me.
- This white dress would be super chic for a bride.
- Just scored this dress for $125.
- This dress works on its own or as a coverup by the pool.
- I’ve been eyeing this Oscar dress for basically ever. I love the print.
- Love this polka-dot one-piece so much.
- I bought a pair of these fun earrings for my mom.
- I love the modern shape of this little bag.
- UNDER $150: this, this, this, this, this, these
- UNDER $100: this, this, this, these
This post was sponsored by Net-a-Porter.