When it comes to shopping for George, I have a select number of stores that I consider my go-to spots. One of my tip-top favorites is Maisonette. In my book, they’re like the Net-a-Porter for me of kids’ stuff. Whether it’s toys, great gear, or clothes, their edit is always so, so good.
So you can imagine my excitement when they have a major sale like the one they’re having right now. With deals up to 40% off, this sale – which is mainly clothes and shoes – has so much cute stuff! Since I’ve perused the sale heavily for George (already ordered this, this, and this), I figured I’d share a quick shopping list with you all, in case you’re looking for your own littles.
Below, a few favorite buys for both little girls and boys along with a full shopping list at the end.
- These sweet pajamas! Perfect for Easter.
- How cute is this seersucker romper? Perfect for summer!
- Thinking ahead for next Christmas.
- I love to buy for George’s future self so I ordered this coat in a size 4.
- I obviously ordered this romper for George.
- George is pretty tiny so this sweater in the 12-month size will still fit him right now.
- I’m all about a rainbow stripe for George.
- Love these corduroy overalls.
- This striped tee is a great basic.
- This simple white onesie would make a cute baby gift.
- I wish they had these overalls in George’s size.
- The cutest coat!
- The chicest dress. Seriously.
- What a cute jacket.
- Love these leggings. Such a good basic.
- If I had a daughter, I would definitely order this sequin number for her.
- If this isn’t the cutest little swimsuit you’ve ever seen…
- I honestly wish they had this dress in my size.
- This sweater + the matching pants.
- For Valentine’s…
- This striped tee comes in several colors. It’s such a great basic.
- Love this coat for a toddler.
- Smitten with this adorable bubble.
- Cienta shoes are some of my favorites. Snag this navy pair on major sale.