Welcome to your best Tuesday ever – or in other words: Happy Friends & Fam Sale. Everyone’s favorite Shopbop sale kicked off this morning and for the next – count ’em – three days, you’ll receive 25% off any purchase with the code INTHEFAM25. I nearly bought these flats yesterday. I’m glad I waited. I’ll be sealing the deal on those along with this too-perfect-for-words top, these cropped leather pants, and maaaaybe this poncho. Between the new arrivals (this!) and all of the other favorites I already have stored in my “hearts” section, I’ve got some difficult decisions to make. Here’s what you can’t miss + scroll through to shop my favorites.
10 Things You Can’t Miss:
- I never thought myself a vest girl – until I fell in love with this one. It just polishes off a look. It’s the perfect finishing touch.
- If you’re going for a major splurge, let it be a pair of these.
- I love this pair of cropped trousers. They have just the right amount of shine, making them ideal for holiday cocktail parties.
- This might just be the most perfect camel coat. Ever. (If you’re looking for a little fur, go with this one.)
- This sweater is super cozy and the fringe detail gives it a little something extra.
- I’m stocking up on pairs of these earrings ($24 with the sale!) for Christmas gifts for my gal pals.
- Just for fun: a pair of these kicky-pink heels.
- Leather pants: they’re a must this time of year. For skinny, go with these or these. If you’re after something more relaxed, these are the ticket.
- Veronica Beard’s “Dickey” jackets are a cult favorite for a reason. They’re that good.
- If you’ve been waiting to pull the trigger on a pair of lace-up flats, now is the time. Check out these or these.