Let’s end this weekend with a little sale shopping, shall we? This one’s coming to you from Barneys Warehouse. It’s a major one, too. The site already has such great deals (this 3.1 Phillip Lim LBD, for example) that when they do any kind of sale, you’ve really got to pay attention for two reasons: the stuff will be good and it will go fast. Here’s the deal: not only are they offering an extra 60% off all clearance items, they’re also giving us 40% off EVERYTHING else. That means something like this Thakoon dress is now 80% off and this adorable Jules Smith charm necklace that I love is now $30. You can even score a pretty great deal on the handbags – and it doesn’t get much better than this classic Chloé carryall. The goods aren’t just limited to my closet either, I found some really good deals in the home section this morning. A cashmere throw, for instance, or how about these Kim Seybert goblets for $9. Like I said, this sale is good one. Happy shopping!
Here’s what you can’t miss:
- This emerald green dress is a stunner.
- Great gift: this croc-embrossed iPad case. Not only is it red (merry!) but the crocodile makes it extra special.
- This delicious coffee-table book was originally $150. Today, it’s $36.
- These Jules Smith studs (now $18) would make the best stocking stuffers.
- Those Rag & Bone boots I sing praises about? On sale!
- A statement necklace from KJL for $36…
- This Vince dress is one of my favorites. It doesn’t hurt to have it in a few more colors.
- I think this round tray is so stunning. I’m definitely adding one of these to my cart.
- Now is the time to stock up on your favorite denim.
- I never can resist Proenza Schouler. This tweed shift is a must-have.
- I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to resist a pair of these.
- Headed to the beach for the holidays? Check out the swim section. (This polka-dot bikini is adorable.)
- On that same note, you should probably take a peek at the sandals, too.
- This polka-dot throw is gorgeous and would make a fantastic gift.
- Thakoon might be the only person who can get me to wear paisley.
- It’s definitely still a splurge, but this feathered Lanvin skirt is pretty fabulous.
- When it comes to creating a beautiful table, Kim Seybert is a must-have.
- A leopard frock from Derek Lam that will work from the office to cocktails.