I’ve always had an all-or-nothing type of personality. I’m either going to go for it, or not at all. In the past, this mindset has even extended to my choice in footwear. If I’m not going to wear high heels (love these) then I’m opting for a ballet flat. Over the past year or so, however, this has changed. Suddenly, I’m all about the in-between. In addition to the block heels I’ve been wearing on repeat, I’ve also added several pairs of kitten heels (!) to the mix. (What I used to think of as “grandma” shoes has suddenly become my new go-to. Funny how that works, isn’t it?) The walk-everywhere heel is comfortable, goes with everything, and serves as an especially quick trick for dressing up my very distressed pair of jeans.
From slingbacks to boots, the kitten heel comes in all different forms. Here, 10 styles that top off my list of favorites.
- My black suede Ganni pumps have proved themselves to be endlessly wearable.
- Manolo Blahnik’s tweed mules are the newest addition to my wish-list. I love the navy blue!
- The powder puff puts a playful spin on these velvet slingbacks.
- In the perfect shade of red, these look especially good with a pair of cropped jeans.
- If you’re going to splurge, these slip-ons are it.
- Swap out your black stilettos for these mini-heel mules.
- These silver pumps would be a great go-to for upcoming holiday parties.
- Kitten heels are a great way to add leopard to your look. Check out this pair and this pair.
- These are another excellent cocktail party option.
- Style steals: these and these
For more, scroll through below.