LUELLA & JUNE® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK WITH LUELLA & JUNE LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ALL DESIGNED POSTS ARE CREATED SOLELY FOR LUELLA & JUNE AND ARE ALL A COPYRIGHT PRODUCT OF LUELLA & JUNE LLC. PLEASE DO NOT USE DESIGNED POSTS WITHOUT PERMISSION OR WITHOUT CREDITING ITS ORIGINS IN YOUR POST. IF I HAVE POSTED YOUR PHOTO OR WORK AND IT IS NOT PROPERLY CREDITED, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] SO I CAN GIVE PROPER CREDIT OR REMOVE IT.
POST & COMMENTS:
LUELLA & JUNE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY PREVIOUS POSTS WITHOUT NOTICE OR EXPLANATION. ANY COMMENTS THAT ARE DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE – INCLUDING GENERAL SPAM, OFFENSIVE COMMENTS, RUDE LANGUAGE, AND OTHER ITEMS UNRELATED TO THE POST – WILL BE DELETED.
ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED AT THE TIME OF A GIVEAWAY WILL NEVER BE SOLD OR DISCLOSED TO THIRD-PARTIES.
LUELLA & JUNE IS AFFILIATED WITH REWARDSTYLE. AN AFFILIATE LINK MEANS THAT I WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION ON SALES OF THE PRODUCTS THAT ARE LINKED TO ON THIS SITE AND ACROSS RELATED SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IN NO WAY INFLUENCES SELECTION OF FEATURED PRODUCTS OR CONTENT ON LUELLA & JUNE. ALL CONTENT POSTED ON THIS BLOG ARE THINGS THAT I GENUINELY LIKE AND SUPPORT.
PRODUCT REVIEWS & GIFTED ITEMS:
ANY PRODUCTS WHICH HAVE BEEN GIFTED OR PROVIDED GRATIS TO LUELLA & JUNE FOR REVIEW IS NOTED WITH “C/O” (COURTESY OF) OR “GIFTED” BELOW EACH POST. LUELLA &JUNE DOES NOT ACCEPT MONETARY PAYMENT FOR POSTS OF ANY KIND, AND ANY GIVEAWAYS THAT ARE SPONSORED WILL BE NOTED AS SUCH. UPDATED 01/01/2014
THANK YOU. Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
Bradley Agather Means is a freelance writer based in Dallas, Texas. A former magazine editor, Bradley has a discerning eye and loves the thrill of the hunt. She is an avid traveler with a passion for art and delicious food. She has a penchant for vintage pineapple treasures, collects beautiful books, and considers pink peonies and peanut M&Ms to be two of life’s greatest pleasures.
Luella & June was founded in 2009 as a place for Bradley to document her own personal style and to share the things she loves. Here, you’ll find a collection of the people, places, and things that inspire her.
Want to get in touch? Request a media kit with ad rates or just say hello with the email listed below. Please note that Luella & June offers sponsorship to a limited number of brands.
I’m off to Paris today! I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am. I’m looking forward to walks along the Left Bank, macaroons from Laudrée, and a list of shops I’m planning to visit (to name just a few things). But, before I can do any of that, I have to make the nine hour trip across the pond. I don’t know about you all, but I have a hard time sitting in a plane for much longer than two hours. (I get antsy about halfway through the flight to NYC!). And I’m definitely not one of those people who “can sleep anywhere.” I need medication for that. To get me through the long flight, I’ll rely on a several of my travel must-haves. High-maintenance? Maybe. Here’s a peek at what you’ll find in my carry-on today:
2. LANVIN Ballet Flats: I never (well, almost never) travel in anything but flats. Traveling usually requires a lot of walking, and there’s nothing worse uncomfortable shoes. Plus my carry-on is usually totally full, and I need all my balance just to haul it around.
3. AQUAPHOR: I’m obsessed with this stuff. I buy it by the handful. Not only is it the best lip balm, but it’s a great moisturizer. (Sometimes I’ll even apply a dab to my eyelids for a little a glow – so multi-purpose!) Long flights suck all of the moisture out of my skin, and this will be the perfect thing to apply (and reapply) throughout the night.
4. SEPHORA Express Cleansing Wipes: I love these facial towelettes from Sephora. They come in a travel-friendly size with just 10-15 towelettes. Not only do they remove my makeup, but they’re super gentle on my skin. Swipe one of these across your face, and you instantly feel refreshed.
5. APPLE iPad: Duh. This is actually the first thing I packed in my tote. I never leave home without it. I downloaded the first season of Downtown Abbey and a few extra movies. This should keep me entertained.
11. MIA + FINN Boudoir Pillow: A small pillow is a must. I just discovered this brand in this month’s Lonny Magazine. They have the most adorable prints. This size is just small enough to fit in my tote, but large enough to be comfortable.
I’ll report back on my trip next week. In the meantime, I’ve got some great posts lined up for you all. Have a great week!