If you follow along with me on IG then you probably caught my recent trip to Colorado. During that trip, I received more than a handful of DMs asking for details on my packing list so that’s what’s I’m here to do today. I’ve highlighted a few standout favorites here and below, a full shopping list with the best cold-weather buys – whether you’re hitting the slopes or not.
- Perfect Moment Skiwear – When it comes to chic skiwear, Perfect Moment is a go-to. They have it all – from separates to full suits. (If you’re looking for a full ski suit, I love this one paired with a black turtleneck underneath.) A friend of mine on the trip wore these pants (love them in white, too) and they looked so good. I love the stripe detail on the outside and the flared leg is super flattering. They would look great with this ski jacket that I already own. (Side note: they have a collection for kids and it’s so cute!)
- Kjus Ski Jacket – I love an all-white ski look – and this quilted jacket from Kjus is the perfect way to get it. (I love that it also a black detailing along the sides.) Order these pants to go with it.
- Chloé + Dragon Ski Goggles – These are definitely over-the-top and not for everyone, but I love them. Bonus: they come with an interchangeable lens so you can choose between pink or brown.
- Lauren Manoogian Sweater – I could go on and on with a list of fabulous sweaters (this striped one is really good), but if you only buy one then this is the one to consider. Not only is it insanely cozy, but it’s the perfect neutral to go with everything. (I love it with a pair of jeans or these brown leggings.) It’s the kind of sweater you’ll love for a long time.
- See by Chloé Ankle Boots – I’m upgrading my cold-weather boots and adding this cute pair to the rotation. They look so cute with a pair of cropped jeans.
- Leset Loungewear – A friend recently introduced me to Leset and I’m obsessed. It’s everything you need to look chic (and comfy!) while lounging by the fire. My favorites: these leggings + this sweater.