From Regina George’s mcmansion to Audrey Hepburn’s Breakfast at Tiffany’s apartment to the red-brick Home Alone house, here’s a list of nine famous movie homes that have gone on the market.
This was one of the best $75 purchases I’ve made this summer. And now they’re even less. Time for another pair?
Not all salads are created equal. Check out this list of restaurant salads that are actually worse for you than a Big Mac.
Between the sand, the sun and all that chlorine, my nail polish doesn’t stay on for long. I’m going to try out these tips + tricks for making my lacquer (almost) chip-proof. (On that note: I’m obsessed with this little mini-pack of Essie polishes.)
What’s in a name? Quite a bit, actually. Find out what your name says about your personality. I found this to be eerily accurate. (Side note: I had to look for “Bradley” in the boys section. No surprise there.)
Ever since I got back from Mexico, I’ve had a taste for some spice. This paloma cocktail recipe sounds delicious and has just enough zip.
- Why? Because 40% off sounds pretty good to me – especially when it includes adorable eyelet things like this and this. Not to mention, one of the most classic bags (I’m obsessed) is also on sale.
- Why? This place never has sales. Like ever. So when they do, they’re a can’t-miss kind of thing. I scooped up some summer favorites like this bikini, this coverup, and these dressy-ish flat sandals.
- Why? When is J.Crew ever a bad idea? The new arrivals are killer (I couldn’t resist these), but it’s also the sale section to which you should pay extra attention. The markdowns are really good (this dress is now way under $100) and this weekend you can score an extra discount off with the code SALENEWS. I just got this coverup for $30. Hooray.
- Why? This is a good one – 40% off good, to be exact. I’ve been eyeing this caftan since for over a month and now that it’s on sale, I can justify the purchase. Also worth a look: these sandals and this tunic.
- Why? If you’ve got hostesses you’re shopping for or maybe you just need a new set of monogrammed dinner napkins, M&G’s current sale has what you need. For the next two days (!) you can score an extra 25% off already-reduced prices with the code EXTRA25.
Image via The Chronicles of Her