What better way to celebrate Bastille Day (or just, say, the weekend) than with a macaron cake?
Take it from someone who knows: Architectural Digest‘s editor-in-chief shares the top books every design lover should have on his or her bookshelf. (I think she missed this one.)
I’m obsessed with everything about this colorful abode – including the editor who lives there.
I’m guilty of it, too. Here’s why women need to stop saying “just” so much. (It makes us sound like children.)
From the hand-painted save-the-dates to the Valentino gown, this magical NYC wedding is one for the books.
- If you’re a card-carrying Nordstrom shopper, you’re in luck: you get early access to the famed Anniversary sale. For the rest of us, we can peek through the sale and prepare our purchases for next week when they open it to the masses.
- If you haven’t already scanned through the M’O sale, you’re missing out. I managed to score on a pair of my favorite jeans (Frame!) in white, this adorable striped cashmere (!) sweater, and a mini skirt I can’t wait to wear through fall/holiday. There are some really, really good deals in this one.
- Have you seen these cheeky doormats that just landed at Biscuit? Talk about a good first impression for your house. I’ve just got to get the “Sup” one for Project Orange Door.
- Someone needs to buy this. Right now. Cashmere and stripes, for under $100. Yes, please. If they had it in my size, I’d buy it for myself. If you’re peeking around the rest of the Barneys sale, don’t miss this, this, or these.
- I’m totally picking up a set of these for my next hostess gift. And then I’m buying a set for myself.
Image via Pinterest