Happy Fourth of July! Love. This. Holiday. I’ll be taking the rest of the week off from blogging in an effort to get a little R&R. We’re actually headed to St. Louis (first time trip!) for the next few days for a family wedding. I hope you’re celebrating today (in red-white-and-blue, of course!) with friends and family, but just in case you’re reading this blog, I thought I would let you know about all of the sales that are happening in honor of this holiday. You’ll definitely want to check these out.
- Barneys Warehouse: As if the warehouse discounts weren’t already good enough, they’re taking an additional 30% off everything. This Alexander Wang bag is already half-off.
- Shopbop: The sale continues. You can find goodies up to 70% off here. The newest markdowns include my favorite Current/Elliott jeans and this adorable chambray dress that screams summer.
- Madewell: The shop is offering an additional 30% off all sale items. Just enter the code HAPPY4TH when you check out. These boots are a pretty great buy for fall.
- J.Crew: Get yourself to the swim shop. Every single suit (all of them!) is 40% off. The pineapple bikini is finally mine. There’s also an extra 40% ALL sale items!
- Of a Kind: Love this place. The duo behind is adorable and they offer such unique finds. Finds that are 35% off until Sunday. Just enter the code GOFOURTH.
- Neimans: The sale section is a little out of control. You’ll find plenty of summer goodies (like this tunic) but there’s also some really amazing pieces for fall. Look at this leather jacket, for example.