Whether you’re shopping for a significant other or just a gal pal, Valentine’s Day is a fun excuse to surprise someone with a little something. And I’m not just talking about flowers and chocolate – but those are good, too. From jewelry (my picks: these earrings or this ring) to beauty treats, here are a few of my favorite tokens of affection:
- In my book, pajamas are the perfect present. They’re not usually something someone will buy for themselves (unless you’re like me and just really, really love them) which makes them an excellent gift to receive. I always think a monogram adds an extra special touch so I vote for this pair or this pair.
- If she loves pizza (and what girl doesn’t?), please take a look at this bracelet. It’s just so fun and under $100, too!
- For the gal that loves to cook, check out the heart-shaped goods (I love this dutch oven!) from Le Creuset. I received a set of the ramekins last year and love them. I’m planning to use them to make these deep-dish cookies this year.
- Under $50: these adorable “XO” earrings!
- If you’re looking to splurge, go for a handbag. You can’t go wrong with this one or this one.
- I’m a big fan of surprising girlfriends with a little beauty treat on Valentine’s Day. My sister is obsessed with this hand lotion (it’s amazing) so I’ll be gifting her one of those. For everyone else, I’m thinking this polish (the “Chantilly Lace” is such a perfect pink) or this lipstick.
- On that same note, if you know what perfume she loves, you can’t go wrong with that. (I’m secretly hoping Cupid will deliver a bottle of this.)
- Last, but not least: anything and everything from here. The polka-dot tee or the classic stripe (I have one in every color!) is pretty much the perfect V-Day gift.
For more Valentine goodness, check out:
The Valentine Shop (picks updated daily!)