Christmas is now less than two (!) weeks away. Not quite finished with gift shopping? You’re not alone. The good news is there are still plenty of perfect presents you can score in time for the holiday. And better yet – a lot of them won’t break the bank.
While a glossy new book tailored to the recipient’s interests (like this one for jet-setting pal) is one of my favorite gifting go-to’s, I’ve branched out a little more this year and come across some really fun and fab prezzies that are sure to thrill. Here, a few of my current favorites under $200.
- While I’m really not known to gift clothing, if I come across something really adorable that I know the person will love then I’ll go for it. In this case, it’s this adorable striped sweater ($98!) from Anthropologie that I snagged for my little sister. I love how it has a more structured silhouette and those bright colors are right up her alley.
- This cute and cozy knit will be a hit with any girl. I love the winter-white hue and that ribbon detail is just so perfect. Maybe Santa should think about delivering one to me?
- If statement earrings are the name of her game, a pair of these tassel earrings should do the trick. I love the black but the navy pair is just as fab, too.
- If you’re looking for a fun clutch, check out this beaded one. It’s $110 and would be such a great gift to give – and receive!
- What gal doesn’t love a dreamy pair of PJs? Rather than the usual top-pants combo, I’m gifting a pajama tunic instead. I’m obsessed with mine. It’s the epitome of a classic sleep shirt – crisp cotton with piping around the edges and oh-so-comfortable. Best part? It’s under $55.
- If you’re looking for something for something in the home decor area, give this lucite pill from Joanthan Adler a look. Fun, right? I’m kind of obsessed. It would add such a playful touch to a bookshelf or a coffee table.
- For the beauty buffs, this lip-nail set from YSL is a great stocking stuffer. It comes with two great neutral shades plus one bright – the perfect balance!
- This scarf was one of the best gifts I received last year. It’s oversized which makes it a perfect thing for traveling. I wear it as a scarf on the plane and then use it as a blanket when I start to get chilly. It’s super soft, too! (Side note: if you’re looking for a fun scarf to gift and you’re willing to spend a little bit more, check out these fab Charlotte Simone stoles. They’re the kind of thing that she probably won’t buy for herself but would absolutely love to have in her closet.)