From nail polish trios for the beauty junkie to a great gadget for the girl on-the-go, this guide runs the gamut – and not one thing has a price tag over $50. Ahead, a quick list of my budget-friendly favorites.
- Whether it’s Gin Rummy or Go Fish, almost everyone enjoys a game of cards. This year, I snatched up this super cool deck of cards from Unfortunate Portrait. The illustrations are witty and make any round of cards all the more fun. (Note: If backgammon is more their game and you’re looking to splurge, you need to see this lucite set might be the coolest thing ever.)
- If it’s a fun pair of earrings you’re after, check out this pair (tassels!), this pair and this pair.
- For my cookie-loving pal (we all have one of those, right?) who loves to bake, I grabbed this cookbook. It’s one of my personal favorites.
- I love the iPhone cases from Sonix. They each have an artful spin and add a fun touch to our most-used gadget. What I love even more than the iPhone cases, though, are their portable chargers. It adds 16 hours of battery life! I never leave home without mine.
- If you’re like me and enjoy a good round of Table Topics, you need to check out “Who’s Most Likely To.” It’s one of my favorite things to pull out at dinner parties. It’s $16 and makes for a very fun hostess gift or stocking stuffer.
- For the green-thumb in your life, check out this super chic brass plant-mister.
- When it comes to beauty buys, one of my favorite little stocking stuffers is a really fab lipstick (Tom Ford’s “Flame” is always a winner) or a Chanel nail polish. If you want to do some sort of set, I love this one from Deborah Lippmann.
- This pouch from Samdura offers a tropical punch and works as a clutch or for keeping cosmetics organized within a larger tote.
- I also found some great steals (70% off a pair of these!) in Net-a-Porter’s sale. They offer free three-day delivery so you’ll definitely get it in time for Christmas if you order today.