The arrival of March has put me in full-on spring mode. I’m more than ready for winter to come to an end. (You, too?) As I anxiously await the new season, there’s no harm in prepping for it, starting with all things Easter. No matter what the weather is (it could be a chilly day, one never really knows in Texas), Easter always feels like the unofficial kick off to spring – and people celebrate accordingly.
I’ve rounded up some fun finds for the holiday, including outfit options (in my Easter fantasies, I’m wearing this) and goodies for your Easter tablescape. (Note: check back next week for an Easter edit for the kiddos!) Scroll down to shop the full list at the end of the post.
- I’m thinking that this candy-colored stripe dress will be more than perfect with my Easter basket.
- I love this puff-sleeve dress. The color is punchy and could easily go dressy or casual.
- This simple dress is one of my favorites (I own it in navy). The pastel blue is the perfect hue for the occasion. (It’s also available in white!)
- How about a kaftan for Easter?
- I’m not normally a huge fan of yellow but I could totally make an exception on Eater.
- This breezy number would really be the perfect thing for an expecting mom. It’s an ideal bump-friendly dress.
- If you buy only one pair of shoes this spring, it could be these. They’re the ultimate go-with-everything sandal.
For your tabletop…
- This is the perfect excuse to buy myself the Dodie Thayer lettuce ware I’ve been eyeing for so long.
- Bunny place card holders.
- These moss bunnies are a great Amazon score.
- I’ve already ordered lots of goodies from here. She has the chicest stuff!
- A great take-away favor idea.
- My most-used flatware and so perfect for the Easter table.
- These melamine plates are perfect for the kids’ table.
- A place to display all of your Easter cookies.
- These boxwood topiaries would make a great centerpiece.
- These little chocolate boxes would make cute favors for your guests.
- I love these pastel taper candles.
- These goblets are the perfect pink for Easter.
- If you’re looking for an inexpensive napkin option, this gingham set is a great Amazon score.
- I love the ideas of filling glass bowls with these aqua-colored eggs.