Happy Friday to you. This news should make your weekend a little brighter: Loeffler Randall has just launched their fall sale. Everything you see here (including my beloved Milou over-the-knee boots!) is 30% off. There’s some really good stuff in this one – everything from a must-have clutch in the perfect shade of pink to to the best in ballet flats to essential winter boots. But it doesn’t stop there…
Loeffler Randall is offering Luella & June readers an additional discount. (I told you this was big sale news!) All you have to do is enter the code EXTRAFALL15. The code is only good through Sunday night so start your shopping now. The early bird catches the worm with this one as sizes are sure to sell out quickly. Happy weekend!
Here’s what you can’t miss:
- Remember those pink scallop ballet flats that I’ve been wearing non-stop (see here)? Yep. On sale!
- With a perfect block heel height, this pair of ankle boots would get plenty of love over the next few months.
- When I need a break from holiday heels, these shiny ballet flats will sub in just fine at a cocktail party.
- Speaking of shiny, I love this mini version of the gold Ryder bag.
- Looking for a black over-the-knee boot with some heel height? This is your pair.
- My all-time favorite print from LR is the cheetah. Check out the print in this pair of pumps.
- I’ve said it before: LR is a master when it comes to mixing prints. This pair of pointed-toe zebra flats is the perfect example.
- I’ve loved my brown leather pair of these boots so much (see here and here) that I think it’s time to take the plunge on a pair of black.
- I’m a sneaker girl. Thoughts on these?
- I actually still really love these almost-a-Birkenstock style sandals. With Harbour Island just over a month away, now would be a great time to grab a pair.