This summer has brought some really good sales (Shopbop just marked down even more goodies), and I’ve managed to score some great deals on some really great pieces. One of those great pieces is this cut-out flare dress from Kate Spade Saturday. I love this dress. It’s a linen-cotton blend making it perfect for even the hottest summer night, and it has this triangular cut-out in the front that not only adds a little extra breathability (it gets HOT in Texas) but it also adds something fun to an otherwise very simple dress. Did I mention it has pockets? Another fab detail! I hate lugging a purse around in the summer and pockets mean I can easily tote my iPhone, credit card and lipgloss and go purse-free all night. It comes in two colors: sunset and black. I opted for the sunset (it’s a perfect red-orange), but now that this dress is on sale, I think I’ll go ahead and snatch up the black, too. It’s easily one of my favorite dresses of the whole summer, and I know I’m just going to get more and more wear out of it.
Enter the code INSTA35 for an extra 25% off.
While you’re at it, take a peek at these goodies:
- I go through a lot of sandals during the summer. When I find a good pair for $50, I go for it.
- Simple as can be but oh-so-good: this dress is one you won’t ever grow tired of. Black, red or green!
- Speaking of simple, you know you can’t go wrong with another stripe tee – and this one is reversible!
- Want to spice up those stripes? Take a look at this adorable little dress. It screams summer, don’t you think?
- Under $50? Yes, please. Pink!
- It’s a new take on a cotton tee. I love the hot coral color.