The latest sale to hit my radar comes from C. Wonder. With some items up to 70% off, this one is definitely worth a quick look. They have some really great apparel marked way down – including some pretty adorable tunics and a pair of eyelet shorts for $38 – and there’s some cute shoes, too. The real gem of the sale, however, is the home decor. You’ll find some fantastic dinnerware (with napkins to match!), golden glasses that are calling out for a summer cocktail, and other knick-knacks for around the house. Like I said, this one is definitely worth perusing.
Here’s what you can’t miss:
- My morning cup of coffee would be a whole lot better coming from one of these.
- On that same note, how about this for my bowl of cereal?
- The fact that these are $29 almost seems too good to be true. I love the yellow! Two pairs, please?
- A set of four of these for $10! So. Good.
- I love having little dishes like this one to accessorize tables and bookshelves. (A monogram one would make a great gift!)
- A good maxi dress is a must-have for easy, summer dressing.
- If you’re looking for jewelry, you can’t go wrong with a classic gold link bracelet.
- A set of these salad plates will add the perfect pop of color to my all-white dinner situation.
- A stripe top that feels just a little dressed-up.
- These are a serious steal! I’ll take a pair of white and a pair of red.