If one of your style resolutions for the new year is to invest in the classics then be sure to add leopard print to your list. Whether on a coat or a pair of flats (under $75!), the spotted print is always wardrobe winner. It’s versatile, chic, and totally timeless. I’ve always counted leopard as a personal favorite but the older I get, the more I love it. My advice: don’t let the bold print intimidate you. Think of it as a neutral and mix it in with anything and everything. (Wear it with stripes. Use this look as inspiration.) The fact that it never goes out of style makes any investment in the spots well worth it.
Here, the best of-the-moment buys in fashion’s favorite print.
- If you’re prepared to splurge, this RtA coat is fab. Theory makes a great faux fur option as well.
- If you have only one leopard item in your closet, a pair of flats is the one to have. I love this pair and this pair – both are under $125! (Or skip the flats and opt for a pair of sneakers instead.)
- I love the sporty vibe of this jacket.
- This little leopard bag is so cute. Bonus: it’s on sale! (I’m equally obsessed with this one.)
- These are the ultimate feline flats.
- This is the only leopard button-down I would ever own. I wear it with jeans and sneakers.
- The perfect under-$50 clutch.
- I wear this scarf all. the. time.
- One of my friends was sporting this blazer the other day. It’s even better in person! (Note: go for it and wear it with the matching pants!)
Photos by Kristen Kilpatrick