Between Secret Santa swaps, cookie exchanges, and celebrations with friends and family, your iCal is bound to be filling up with holiday parties from now through New Year’s Eve. Time to pull out the party dresses! While I’m all about splurging on a sparkly something (eyeing this one) or two for the holidays, there’s also nothing like scoring a good deal on a party-perfect dress. I did a little internet sleuthing yesterday and came up with a batch of cute options with price tags under $200.
Ahead, 9 festive favorites that won’t break the bank.
- This sequin t-shirt dress ($65!) is kind of perfect. I’m equally into this longer, silver option as well. They’re both simple, sparkly, and look fairly comfortable, too.
- This LBD is too cute. You could wear this one with tights (this is my favorite opaque pair!) or without, heels or flats. Lots of options!
- High shine! Try this one (pair it with black tassel earrings!). There’s also this one is nearly 60% off right now. It would also make a great option for NYE.
- This dress reminds me of one you’d see from Self Portrait – with a much lower price tag! I love the bow tie in the back. Pair it with warm whites or metallics.
- I just ordered this dress for myself. No red or sparkle in sight, but the oversized ruffle adds a festive touch.
- If you’re after red lace, give this one, this one,or this one a try. Either one would be perfect with a pair of simple nude heels.
- Thanks to the midi-length, this dress is a bit more formal. It comes in a variety of colors (the navy would be a great option for a wedding) but the bright red is just right for the holidays.
- This metallic number is really cute (I love the twisted neckline!) and looks like it would be really comfortable, too.
- Lady in red! I love the geometric cut of this fitted mini!