You all seemed to really like the last Amazon round-up I posted so I am going to try to make this a more regular thing. Yes?
As I mentioned before, I do so many shopping lists from all of my other favorite stores that it only makes sense that I should do more that focus on perhaps my most favorite (and certainly most-frequented) store of all: Amazon.
Herewith, 7 of my latest and greatest Amazon discoveries.
- Moroccan Straw Tote – I’m a firm believer that one can never have too many totes. (This has become even more true since becoming a mom and I need all the big bags I can get.) What I especially love about straw totes is that they can be carried as a handbag but they also double as a chic storage option. I use these (under $50 for two!) to corral toys and stuffed animals in the playroom.
- Whisps Cheese Crisps – I blame Instagram for this new addiction of mine. Available in a variety of flavors (from Tangy Ranch to BBQ), Whisps are essentially a healthier version (sugar-free and low carb) of a cheese cracker. Warning: they’re kind of addicting.
- Tortoise Glassware Set – An Amazon gem! These glasses make a chic addition to any table or bar set up. You can score a set of four for $50.
- Storage Bins – As expected, George grows out of things quicker than I ever could have imagined. Closet clean-outs are a regular activity around here. We use these bins to store all of the items that no longer fit him. They’re a perfect size and not too bulky.
- I posted a photo of the inspo board that hangs in my closet. I received lots of questions regarding the pins I use. Here you go.
- Maldon Sea Salt Tub – If you’re a salt person like I am then surely you already know about Maldon. If not then let me just tell you that it’s the best sea salt out there. I use it for all kinds of things, but most importantly as a topper to my chocolate chip cookies (that salty and sweet combo! yum!). Needless to say, we go through a lot of it so discovering that it’s available in this extra large tub really made my day.
- Purederm Heel Mask – As a result of all of the barefoot walking outdoors, my heels are so dry. Extra lotion just doesn’t seem to be cutting it. I ordered this mask on a whim and was blown away by how well it worked. You wrap it around your heels for an hour and then over the next few days, your heels will be totally clear of any dry skin.