I thought I would have figured out my own maternity style buy now but the truth is, I really haven’t. The one thing I do know now is that the body is constantly changing during pregnancy so just when you think you’ve got it all figured out, your bump grows and whatever it was you were wearing no longer fits. Le sigh.
The good news? This is not something you have to worry about when it comes to accessories. Bags, shoes, jewelry – they always fit! That’s why with the exception of a few things (see: this and this), I’ve been focusing most of my shopping efforts on accessories – namely handbags.
Fall always feels like the perfect time to invest in a new bag. (It’s like the adult version of a new backpack at the beginning of the school year.) And since you all are always asking me about my favorite bags during the weekly Q&A sessions on IG, I thought I would answer you all here with post on my favorite styles for the new season. I’ve been scrolling through the endless options on MyTheresa.com (I love how they divide the bags into sections like “Essentials,” making it super easy to filter and shop) and come up with a number of favorites.
Below, a hit list with 6 classic (read: timeless, not trendy) bags worth a spot in your shopping cart.
- Loewe’s “Hammock” bag was my big splurge last year and it was so worth it. I have carried it non-stop, with everything. It’s so great because it works as both a crossbody (perfect for travel) or not.
- After eyeing Hunting Season’s top-handle bag for what feels like ever, I’m happy to report that I’m finally adding it to my cart. I am obsessed with the raffia and leather material combo. (Tip: It’s also available in black.)
- Mansur Gavriel never disappoints when it comes to chic, classic bags. This season, I’m swooning over their boxy style top-handle bag. I love the croc-effect leather and it’s ladylike shape. It’s a go-with-everything bag that you’ll love for years and years.
- If it’s interesting shape you’re after, check out the trunk style from Hunting Season. It’s unique and, with a long strap, totally functional as a crossbody for everyday.
- When it comes to totes, I’m of mindset: the bigger, the better. That’s why I’m currently eyeing this canvas style from Rejina Pyo. It comes in a couple of colors but I personally love the orange.
- If you’re looking for a classic bag that rings in at under $350, check out the options from Staud. I’ve posted about this one no less than 10 times and I still love it. I think it’s such a cool bag and it’s a great price.
Scroll through below to shop the full list of favorites.
This post was sponsored by MyTheresa.com. All opinions are my own.