Happy Friday. The forecast here is looking gray and rainy which means two things: figuring out indoor activities to entertain a 16-month-old boy (wish me luck) and during nap time, plenty of time to do a little sale shopping.
If you’re looking to score some steals and deals, you’ve come to the right place. I’ve perused the sales and narrowed it down to the my favorites along with the best buys from each one.
ADDISON BAY – Score 25% off with this site-wide sale. Perfect time to refresh your activewear. Enter BFF at checkout. A few favorites…
- This is the pullover that I wear (almost) every single day to the gym. (I also love this one.)
- Remember my favorite sweat set? It’s on sale!
- I have these leggings in navy and love them. They’re very comfortable.
- Love this top + these pants as a set.
- Love this puff-sleeve top.
- The knot detail on this top makes all the difference. A go-to with white jeans this summer.
- These pants are a perfect departure from blue jeans.
- This Lela Rose top is pretty. I would wear it with white pants.
- I kind of love these sneakers.
MODA OPERANDI – The latest and greatest addition to their current sale is all of the ski goodies. You can score 50% off the chicest puffers, ski pants, and more. A few favorites…
- I know not everyone is a fan of pink but I sure am. I love these Perfect Moment pants. (I also love the red ones.)
- This Perfect Moment geometric jacket makes a statement and I like it.
- Love this icy blue ski jacket.
- Cool color-blocking on this ski suit.
SHOPBOP – The ongoing sale has new additions.
- I LOVE this ski jacket – on the slopes or off.
- Nili Lotan makes the best sweaters and they rarely on sale. I love this one.
- I love this coat. It’s the perfect shade of blush.
- This cardigan is perfect for the transition from winter to spring.
- Still loving this jacket.