While I’m certainly not ready to give up on my favorite summer looks (this $79 dress right now) just yet, fall weather will be here before I know it. This means I’m starting to think about the seasonal shift that’s about to happen in my closet (read: moving all the bikinis, gauzy white dresses, and other summer favorites into hibernation and replacing them with cozy sweaters, boots, and the like). I’m already doing a little prep and thinking about the essential pieces I’ll need for the new season and here’s the good news: I’ve managed to find the majority of them at prices that won’t break the bank. From a perfect wear-forever trench coat to a pair of $50 ballet flats, scroll through below to shop my full list of autumn essentials under $150.
A few of favorites…
- This is the kind of sweater that’s worth buying in more than one color. The length is ideal for wearing with leggings.
- These under-$50 block heels might be my best Topshop score ever.
- One of my favorite scores is this $60 cable knit sweater. I’m obsessed with the color!
- Looking for new denim? Check out this classic pair for under $100. (For something different, I also love this slate grey pair.)
- This blouse is such a steal. It’s one you can wear both off-duty or to the office.
- It doesn’t get much more classic than this navy blue peacoat.
- If you buy only one coat for the new season, let it be this trench coat.
- You all know how much I love a shirt dress. This one is a perfect one for the summer-to-fall transition. (I also love this red one from ASOS.)
- My button-downs selection can always use a refresh. I’m adding this one, this one, and this one.
- This knit top is sure to get tons of wear. It is a perfect layering piece.
- I’ve been very into the plaid trend that’s happening. I was thrilled when I came across this plaid blazer for $119. It’s going to be a fall favorite for me.