Next week, we return to regular programming. (What types of posts do you want to see? Shoot me a DM or leave a comment below!) For now, let’s shop.
The sales are still very much happening in a big, big way. From Matches and M’Oda to Shopbop and Veronica Beard, the sales are there and they’re major. Looking for a party dress? Find it on sale here or here. How about a super chic, forever-classic leather jacket? Maybe you’re just after some great basics to refresh your wardrobe. Head here for plenty of those.
If it’s a super steal you’re after, you’ve come to the right place. I’ve narrowed it down to the best buys under $100 here. Below, your hit list.
- January is all about being cozy. Check out all of the cute sweats from The Great. This pair is under $80!
- I’m obsessed with this cocktail dress and can’t believe it’s under $100.
- These earrings and these earrings are both such great steals! I’m snagging a few for gifts.
- I’m obsessed with these cropped jeans from VB. They’re currently $75!
- These Theory pants are one of my favorites. I have them in white and wear them all summer long.
- You know I can’t resist a pair of K. Jacques sandals.
- This button-down is a good one! Snag the last one.
- This go-with-everything sweater.
- This jacket.
- This is a great warm-weather dress.
- Love these sunnies. ($32!)
- A very basic, basic but I love it. (I have it in blue!)
- This little straw bag is really cute for upcoming beach travels.
- These sandals have an Hermés vibe – but with a much, much lower price tag!
- These fur hand warmers are fab and would make a great gift!
- This $34 sweater is a winner.
- This top is a perfect go-to with jeans.
- So small but so good.
- You know I love a good bow.